Customize Communicator Sounds
While waiting for an important call, you decide to stop by the water cooler. But the minute you grab a cup, you hear your phone ringing from down the hall - so you chuck your drink and dash back to your desk, only to discover that it was actually the phone of the guy in the next cubicle! Bummer. Let your ShoreTel system help you prevent mix-ups by giving your Communicator a custom ringtone so that it stands out from the crowd!
To Customize Your Communicator Sounds:
1. In Communicator, open the Tools menu
2. Select Options > Options and Preferences > Sounds
3. From the Select list, choose an event sound (New Voice Mail Message, etc.)
4. Use the Sound drop-down menu to choose a WAV audio file
a. If you don’t like the default sounds, click Browse and choose your own WAV file
5. To preview the sound, click Play Sound
6. Once you’re happy with your selections, click OK to save
Having trouble? Don't hesitate to contact us! (914) 761-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.