Copy
4 days left before the 155th Hospices de Beaune auction : don't miss the 2015 vintage
see this message in you browser

4 days left to order Hospices de Beaune 2015 wines en primeur on our online shop www.boutique.hospices-beaune.com

Thanks to Albert Bichot, get an easy access to the fabulous 2015 vintage from just 6 bottles


Dear  ,

The Hospices de Beaune auction will take place this Sunday the 15th of November. Albert Bichot, the #1 buyer for the last 15 years, invites you to purchase 5 wines we've carefully selected en primeur (as futures). Perfect weather conditions mean a truly great vintage, as Ludivine Griveau (new Hospices winemaker) explains it here.
 

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE STORE

• Savigny 1er Cru, Cuvée Arthur Girard
Tasting notes : Nose : black little fruits. Mouth : deep and with good density. Harmony and balance combined. Ageing potential : 4 to 8 years.
Maximum price per bottle : 60,48 € (including French VAT that you will not pay if wines are shipped outside Europe). More info here

Volnay 1er Cru Cuvée Général Muteau
Tasting notes : Typical Pinot Noir nose (red fruit and berries) in an airy way. Very Volnay also in its mouth : perfect mix of elegance and complexity. Ageing potential 5 to 12 years.
Maximum price per bottle : 72,35 € (including French VAT that you will not pay if wines are shipped outside Europe). More info here

Corton Grand Cru, Cuvée Charlotte Dumay
Tasting notes : Very classy and chic nose, quite open and on the fruit side with floral notes as well. Fresh mouth with a solid texture and minerality. Ageing potential 8 to 15 years.
Maximum price per bottle : 72,35 € (including French VAT that you will not pay if wines are shipped outside Europe). More info here

Saint Romain, cuvée Joseph Menault
Tasting notes : very much typical Chardonnay nose (citrusy vivacity). Mouth : great presence and tension coming from an “altitude” terroir and a solar year. Good length in mouth. Ageing potential : 3 to 7 years.
Maximum price per bottle : 68,26 € (including French VAT that you will not pay if wines are shipped outside Europe). More info here

Meursault-Genevrières 1er Cru, cuvée Philippe le Bon
Tasting notes : Complex nose of white fruits, citrus and flowers. Mouth with good tension, almost salty in its minerality. Potential : 7 to 12 years.
Maximum price per bottle : 68,26 € (including French VAT that you will not pay if wines are shipped outside Europe). More info here

Please bear in mind that our prices on our store are maximum prices, corresponding to a maximum hammer price we've set for each of them. In case the hammer goes above this limit, we won't buy. If the hammer is under the limit, then we will of course bring down the final price as well.

IMPORTANT : shipping costs for some countries (USA, Hong Kong for instance) are only ESTIMATES in our online store. The final price will be calculated after the auction and will of course depend on your final order and exact shipping address.

New in 2015: MyPrimeurs Albert Bichot : buy 4 wines from our own estate in primeur, between 25 and 75 € per bottle.

Founded in 1831, Albert Bichot is still today a family House, the proud owner of more than 100 ha (260 acres) of vineyards in the best terroirs, from Chablis to Beaujolais through the heart of Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune. In Burgundy more than anywhere else, each estate is a mozaic of terroirs, of plots that reveal their own characteristics (weather, altitude and soil) to the wines born on those places.
Albert Bichot has the rare privilege to own across the Burgundy vineyard some perfectly located plots (parcelles) that are so tiny that their wines could not, until now, be sold as such, with their own plot names (the famous « climats » from Burgundy, now listed as a UNESCO world heritage site).
Those 4 exceptional wines are all vinified and aged on their own in Albert Bichot’s cellars and are now available exclusively en primeur on the internet. A full presentation is available on this link
• Red wines: 
Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Rouges du Dessus
Savigny-Les-Beaune Les Picotins

• White wines: 
Meursault Clos de Magny
Saint Aubin 1er Cru

You can order them now from our online store. We ask for a 70% deposit today. The remaining 30% will have to be paid in January 2017. Like for the Hospices wines, prices on our online store include French VAT which you won't have to pay if wines are shipped outside Europe. 

Go to www.boutique.hospices-beaune.com to order online
The auction is on Sunday the 15th, don't be late!
If you need any help or assistance, please contact Jean-David CAMUS directly. Email : jd.camus@hospices-beaune.com
Share
Tweet
Forward
Share
Compte Twitter
Page Facebook
Notre site web
Copyright © Hospices-Beaune.com Albert Bichot

Vous pouvez mettre à jour vos préférences ou vous désinscrire