I'm part of an awesome team organizing a big with the Morgan Association of Planning Students! You’re invited! Give feedback on Amtrak's Baltimore Penn Station Redevelopment!
Planners’ Professional Development Institute, hosted by MAPS and APA MD- Thu, April 25, 2019 6 PM – 9 PM. Get AICP CM credit! RSVP on Eventbrite (Free)
The event will focus on Transit Oriented Development (TOD) with a keynote by Amtrak’s Terrance Hancock to invite student feedback on Baltimore’s Penn Station Redevelopment, followed by a lively and diverse panel. The panel will introduce Planning students to career professionals and current-day development projects, concepts and models.
Light refreshments will be provided. Donations are welcome and appreciated. Many thanks to MAPS sponsor, the Morgan School of Architecture and Planning (SA+P) and the Maryland Chapter of the American Planning Association.
- Terrance Hancock, Amtrak, Senior Real Estate Development Manager
- Marianne Navarro, AICP, Mayor’s Office of Strategic Alliances – City of Baltimore, Anchor Institution Coordinator & Special Assistant for Economic Development
- Lisa Hodges-Hiken, Westport Community Economic Development Corp, Executive Director
- Adam D. Genn, Weller Development, Development Director
- Celeste Chavis, Ph.D., P.E., Morgan State University Dept. of Transportation & Urban Infrastructure Studies, Associate Professor
- Renata Southard, Assoc. AIA, Baltimore City, Department of Planning, Design Planner