Hello <<First Name>>,
Welcome to Digital Direction – the monthly newsletter from IAB Ireland, the trade organisation for Digital Advertising in Ireland.
Our main focus for this month is our IAB Mobile Connect 2015 event, which is being held at the Guinness Storehouse on the 29th of October. The final additions have been made to our expert packed agenda, including speakers from Thinkhouse.ie, Havas Media & Entertainment.ie. From Apps to Mobile retargeting, from reaching the Youth Market to Native on Mobile, our industry experts will cover many of the key topics required to ensure you are "mobile ready".
We are also delighted to announce Thinkhouse.ie as new IAB Ireland members.
Did you miss any previous editions of the Digital Direction newsletter? Visit our Newsletter Archive here to catch up.
All the best
The IAB Ireland Team
|Last month we announced that Sarah Mansfield, the VP Global Media, Unilever is to headline IAB Mobile Connect. Sarah is responsible for Global Media Operations with a total media spend of 1 billion euros.
We are delighted to announce our full speaker list below:
Find out more & book >>>
- Suzanne McElligott, CEO, IAB Ireland - Mobile Snapshot & IAB PWC Online Adspend Study for H1 2015
- Sarah Mansfield, VP Global Media, Unilever - Mobile at the centre of Unilever Marketing
- Rik Moore, Head of Creative Strategy, Havas Media UK & Ireland (pictured, right) - The importance of mobile moments
- Thinkhouse.ie PR (speaker TBC) - Reaching the Elusive Youth Market
- Tommy Kearns, CEO, Xtremepush - I have an App, now what?
- Stuart Wilkinson, Head of Industry Relations EMEA, comScore - Mobile and the Irish Digital Landscape in 2015
- Brian Brady, Head of Account Management EMEA, Adroll - Mobile Retargeting
- Jessica Hickey, Chair of IAB Ireland’s Mobile Council / COO, Entertainment Media Network - 5 Reasons you can’t afford to ignore Mobile!
Gold Sponsors: Media Partner
IAB Ireland events, in partnership with: