Hello <<First Name>>,
Welcome to the February 2017 edition of Digital Direction, the monthly newsletter from IAB Ireland, the trade organisation for Digital Advertising in Ireland.
IAB Connect 2017, one of our key annual events, will take place on Thursday 6th April in The Guinness Storehouse from 8.30am-1pm.
In the rapidly evolving world of digital, the digital convergence of data, creativity and technology is truly redefining advertising as we know it. UserX is central - with brands and media owners creating competitive advantage by putting customers first.
The theme for this year's event is Digital Convergence - Redefining Advertising and will feature speakers from a range of organisations including Facebook, Diageo, Quantcast, General Mills, Ve Interactive and Sheology Digital.
As outlined in our January newsletter, programmatic continues to be an important theme for the online advertising industry both in Ireland and abroad and it features as one of our key topics for the event. Food Content Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Retail & Purchase Decisions, Brands Driving Conversion and Maximising ROI are also themes for the day.
Take a look at our speaker line-up so far:
- Grainne Galvin, Brand Manager at General Mills - Grainne will share the planning and activation around the recent ‘I love my age’ campaign for Yoplait
- Gawain Owen, Head of Programmatic, Diageo - Gawain will talk about Programmatic and the opportunities and challenges it offers
- Brian O’Keeffe, Managing Director, Ve Interactive - Brian will share case studies on how brands drive conversion and maximise ROI from digital advertising
- Ariana Dunne, Chief Commercial Officer, Sheology Digital - Ariana will speak about Food Content Marketing and how brands can combine insights and creativity in content marketing to turn the needle on brand outcomes
- Aurelien Dubot, Senior Product Marketing Manager EMEA, Quantcast - Aurelien will discuss the recent Quantcast and Basis Research global research study which measured the role that brands, advertising and other touchpoints play in shaping purchase decisions across 8 product categories
- Facebook, in collaboration with IAB Ireland’s Social Media Council, will have new Irish case studies to share, highlighting the power of Social Media Advertising and the do’s and dont's to maximise the results of your campaigns
- Suzanne McElligott, CEO, IAB Ireland will share highlights from the full year 2016 IAB PwC Online Adspend study as well as updates on IAB initiatives and their rollout in our market
- Agency panel discussing how the role of agencies is evolving in a world of digital convergence, and the value they bring to brands and to the digital ecosystem
Register here for early bird rates
With thanks to our sponsors:
All the best
The IAB Ireland Team