ACBX AND THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC UPDATES
We continue to work under much uncertainty which makes it a challenge to put together a plan of action for the upcoming months. However, we want to share with you a quick rundown of what our summer plans and beginning of Fall look like as of now, knowing that things may change:
- We will continue to offer live-streamed classes via zoom. We are trying our best to improve the experience each day.
- It is likely Zoom classes will continue to be offered in the Fall. Our ability to continue with our space lease is uncertain.
- If allowed, we will host some outdoor classes, following all social-distancing guidelines. Still providing the option to take the class via zoom, for those who may not feel comfortable being outdoor. We will communicate this with enrolled students.
- Sadly, our Summer Camp 2020 has been cancelled. Any families registered for camp will receive a credit toward an ACBX program or a full refund. If we have not contacted you yet, we will shortly! However, feel free to contact us anytime.
- ACBXKIDS classes will continue during July and August. The current session ends June 27. The summer session will run July 2 - August 22 (no class July 4), with a reduced schedule of classes on Saturdays. A dedicated ACBXKIDS Summer Session email will be sent next week.
- ACBXKIDS classes will be on a break, August 23 - September 11. Adults/Teens classes will remain in session with a reduced schedule.
- The ACBXKids Fall session will start Saturday, September 12.
We cannot thank you enough for your support and understanding during these challenging times. We deeply appreciate having many of you in our virtual classes, and/or checking in on ACBX. Please continue to stay in touch - whether you are able to take class or not at this time,
ACBX is here, with you!