It’s October and you know what that means, it is time for our big Spanish wine tasting! Join us on Saturday October 9 for a walk around tasting. Explore Spain’s multitude of wine growing regions and vast array of indigenious varietals. You will be able to taste some old vine Godello, Mencia, Monastrell, Albarino, Garnacha and of course Tempranillo (the king varietal of Spain).
We will have new arrivals from Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Rias Baixas, Montsant, Galicia plus many more to taste. This is going to be one tasting not to be missed, afterall we are New York City’s go to store for Spanish wines! Make sure to get your tickets early, this tasting will surely sell out!
A few things to remember:
- You must purchase a ticket for your desired time slot.
- Please purchase a ticket for one time slot ONLY to give as many people a chance to taste.
- You must exit the tasting promptly when that time slot is over.
- Only one glass per customer.
- Thanks for your understanding.