|St James Web page click here
- DONATE AUCTION ITEMS!
- Ask others to DONATE ITEMS!
- Suggest businesses for the Neighbor Day
coordinators to contact
To date, nearly 70 wonderful gifts have been donated to the St. James Neighbor Day Auction at sjneighborday.com . Thanks to all of you who have helped us reach one-third of our inventory goal with about five weeks remaining until city-wide online bidding begins.
Three-week online auction,
September 26-October 17
Three-hour livestream event
packed with edu-tainment
Saturday, October 17
One, Two, Three . . .
Here are three extremely helpful ways all St. James members can help:
During these extraordinary times, we must try even harder to find ways to get to know each other and work together to serve our neighbors. Participation in St. James Neighbor Day is one very effective way to do that.
- Donate a new or gently used item using the online form at sjneighborday.com.
- Provide space to store items offered by other donors until they are sold on October 17. We are trying NOT to store items at the church. Send an email to Kevin or Drew at email@example.com for details.
- Send interesting photos or video clips of you and your family for us to include in some special videos we are producing for the three-hour St. James Neighbor Day livestream event. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org