Update on the VCS response to
the Covid-19 pandemic
We hope this email finds you safe and well.
We are asking you to help us gather some really crucial intelligence relating to how the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) in Milton Keynes is responding to the Covid-19 crisis.
We understand that this is an incredibly busy time for the VCS, and we really appreciate you taking time to fill out the attached survey. The information you provide will be incredibly useful for a range of reasons:
- To understand how the VCS funding crisis caused by the Coronavirus pandemic is affecting MK groups
- To feed above information into the national #SaveOurSector campaign that is urging the government to provide a financial support package to the charity sector across the country
- To help us build a picture of the services the VCS are currently providing through the Covid-19 crisis
- To help us understand what needs are being met, and what gaps may exist currently
- To ensure we can signpost those in need to the most appropriate support, and link services up where useful
- To support organisations to access volunteers to deal with increased demand and / or set up new services