New speakers added for the startups and cities conference on June 9th
We’ve added some great new speakers (Greg Pass, Chief Entrepreneurship Officer for CornellTech and former CTO of Twitter; Minerva Tantoco, Chief Technology Officer for the City of New York) to the Future of Urban Innovation: Startups conference on June 9 at Columbia! As a reminder, this summit is an exciting full-day event co-hosted by the U.S. Department of Commerce and Columbia University and will focus on the ways that universities, New York city and state government, and the Federal government are promoting new initiatives to boost startups in NYC and other major cities across the country.
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- USPTO Director Michelle Lee
- Columbia President Lee Bollinger
- The Rockefeller University President Marc Tessier-Lavigne
- Leaders of entrepreneurship at NYU, CornellTech, and Columbia
- Many successful serial entrepreneurs; and more.
- In addition, university startups from around NYC will be pitching their companies to the audience throughout the day.
Click here for a full agenda, a Columbia discount code and registration. If you have questions, please feel welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to see you June 9!
Executive Director, CTV
VP for Intellectual Property & Technology Transfer