1. In food processor, mix nuts and seeds. Add water.
2. Add crushed garlic, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and process.
3. Transfer to a bowl and add remaining ingredients or pulse chop.
4. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
5. Serve on raw crackers, bread, or lettuce leaves topped with sliced avocado and sunflower seed sprouts.
Option: For variety, eliminate the fruit and change up the spices. Use chipotle powder, cumin, red bell pepper, cayenne, and create a sassy version for your wilder side.
Approximate Servings: 6
Author: Barbara Shevkun
Web Page: www.rawfullytempting.com
Copyright: 2013 - All Rights Reserved