Participate in #GivingTuesday and help us build a community of young and older people equipped with green skills to address issues of climate change, sustainable development, urban agriculture, and green jobs.
Life Frames, Inc. through A Living Library works with thousands of PreK-12 students from 8 public schools plus adults from diverse communities in San Francisco and New York City, providing integrated, hands-on, learning by doing, that results in transformed ecological environments in neighborhoods, watersheds, and schoolyards with all ages of students educated about natural, whole, interconnected systems: biological, cultural, technological.
• Pay A.L.L. Garden Teachers
• Purchase Garden Tools & Supplies
• Purchase Trees, Smaller Plants, & Seeds
• Purchase Assorted Art Supplies
• Purchase Books, Maps, & Other Literacy Materials
• Purchase Cooking Supplies
• Purchase Science Materials Including Microscopes
• Provide Paid Internships In Green Skills Job Training For Older Youth
• Remove Asphalt & Concrete
Your Contribution - large or small, will help make a difference in the environment and support creation of a healthier and greener future of educated people.
Thank You !