|Ashes Diary - Will it ever end?
We're writing every day through the summer of cricket at www.17thmandiary.com. You can read the daily adventures of the 17th Man, and in the meantime enjoy first and the funniest book about previous Ashes series, which is already available in ebook at amazon (Australian Readers / UK Readers), and in print as well here.
There's nearly 100 diary entries and a stack of humorous illustrations by our resident cartoonist, Jock Macneish.
The first four books in the Live:Fiction series are now available as ebooks. Each of these short novellas is about 10,000 words long - and will keep you busy reading for up to an hour.
- (NEW) Prank! What could possibly go wrong when a radio station takes the gloves off in the ratings war?
- (OUT SOON) No Room in the Bin Christmas is a time for Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All Men - not bin rage.
- Performance Anxiety is the story of a pro footballer caught up in the drugs in sport controversy.
- Pick Me! Pick Me! is the campaign diary of a policatal candidate who's campaign is not going so well.
- 15 Civic Square is a collection of three stories set in a bank (from Cracks in the Ceiling) that has been rebranded to be part of this series.
Read all about Live:Fiction, and find a link to the audio recordings of 15 Civic Square and Performance Anxiety, right here.
All the best to you and your families for the festive season. I'll be spending time with family, hosting Christmas lunch and watching a lot of junior cricket while balancing a laptop and trying to write some more Live:Fiction stories. I might even finally finish the proofing of the Advanced Smash Repairs paperback!
Thanks for your interest and support over the year. It's amazing to think that I've published almost 200,000 "new" words of fiction and comedy over the year, with Live:Fiction, Advanced Smash Repairs and the Diary of the 17th Man series, as well as released nearly 100 podcast episodes of readings of the work.
All the best for the New Year, and happy reading!