Bonjour 2013. Welcome to a brand new year and the opportunity to begin anew. I hope you, too, feel heaps bubbling up inside and are looking forward to making this a year filled with wonder. This mini issue of Tranquility du Jour Love Notes includes upcoming events and, of course, savvy sources. Enjoy and know this was crafted with heaps of love with a pug snoring on my lap, incense burning, and a cuppa tea within reach.
Please join moi on the journey of tranquility through one of these offerings:
1. Tranquility University E-courses = Four online offerings are ongoing so you can start anytime: Tranquilologie, Creative + Conscious Business, Tranquil Space Lifestyle, and Mindfulness: Tranquility Within (releases 3/31). Two, Tranquility Project and Tranquilista Lifestyle, are interactive with starting dates in February and April. Details here.
2. Events in DC = Weekly yoga + meditation classes and a 7-week creativity circle series. Details here.
3. Yoga + Art Retreats = Indulge in yoga, goal setting, meditation, and creative play at a cozy cabin in West Virginia or while sipping tea at a sidewalk cafe in Paris over Memorial Day. Details here.
4. Seasonal Podcast = 1-hour seasonal podcast from the comfort of your own home with your journal, cup of tea, and pen in hand. Releases March 21. Details here.
5. On the Road = Join moi in Montreal in March and Costa Rica over Labor Day. Details on these workshops and retreats.
6. Mentoring = Work with moi in business development, creative expression, and/or helping to make 2013 shine. Details here.
7. Tranquility du Jour Daybook = Ooh la la, it's a pink planner, lifestyle organizer, and wellness guide all in one. Details here.
8. New Website = Just launched last week, this updated version of all things tranquility serves up a virtual dose of sparkle. Details here.
9. Online Book Club = This season's pick is The Power of Habit and i've been devouring it slowly like a fine wine. Perfect for the new year as we seek to create new, tranquil habits. Details here.
Peruse our new website, note a new Mindful Monday column on the blog, and enjoy new additions to the bimonthly Tranquility du Jour podcast. In the interim I hope to see you at one of the above gatherings and wish you moments of deep breaths, belly laughs, and mindfulness in 2013.
Bisous, Kimberly Wilson
West Virginia Tranquility Summer Camp Yoga, Art + Shopping in Paris
April 19-21 and August 15-18 May 22-26 - SOME SPOTS LEFT
October 18-20 Info + registration June 5-9 - SOLD OUT