- Land Piling commenced. - Track Monitoring Equipment installed on the railway. - Site Compound Offices completed - Dolphin Piles delivered to North Quay - Sewer Diversions on Riverside Road - Commencement of Lings Motor retaining wall - Post Box on Waveney Drive moved
There is also considerable work taking place offsite including:
- Bridge Operation mechanical and electrical system design - Temporary Works to enable railway span
- Marine works due to commence.
- Site Compound Offices on South Side due to be occupied.
- Continuation of ground works on Colin Law Way
- Utilities diversions at Colin Law Way entrance.
- Utilities diversion work for Denmark Road/Peto Way.
AROUND THE SITE
LAND PILING WORKS
MARINE PILING WORKS
Supporting the Local Community
If you’re interested in any of the apprenticeship opportunities, work experience or any other employment opportunities, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEET THE TEAM
A little bit about Rising High in Suffolk……
Whether you are a graduate, university student or still in secondary school, Rising High provides work experience opportunities within public sector organisations across the county: including Suffolk County Council, West Suffolk Council, East Suffolk Council, Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils, Suffolk Schools and Suffolk Police.
Find out more: Suffolk Jobs Direct (risinghighsuffolk.org.uk)
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT UPDATE
Commercial Road Update
Commercial Road. There are temporary parking restrictions implemented from 5th July 2021 on Commercial Road for the duration of the works associated with the Bridge. As part of the works we expect an increase to traffic, including the amount of HGV traffic, that will be travelling down the road. To ensure safety for road users and pedestrians, double yellow lines and parking restriction will be implemented between numbers 27 – 41 to allow 2 way traffic.