The Countdown Is On
Not registered for the 2016 Atlanta Santa Speedo Run? With one month to go, it's the perfect time to sign-up and start fundraising to help kids and young families through CHRIS 180 and win fabulous prizes while at it.
Registered and need a fundraising boost? Check-out these tried-and-true tips from past super, successful Santas:
Give to yourself - When you are building your page during the registration process, you'll be asked if you'd like to make the very first donation. Do it! By doing so, other potential donors not only see you contribution, but it also sets an important precedent. If you give $50 bucks (or even $100), your donors might do the same!
Leverage Thanksgiving - There's no better time to ask donors for their contribution than during the Thanksgiving holiday.
Make it real- Check out what CHRIS 180 can accomplish with these levels of donations:
Every little bit counts - If someone says they aren't sure they can donate, let them know every little bit counts. Skip 2 lattes! 25 people donating $10 each still qualifies you for our goodie bag!!!
- $25 - Art/play therapy session supplies for 1 of 2,700 counseling center youth
- $50 - New bedding set for one of 48 group home foster youth
- $100 - 1 month MARTA pass for a young adult to get to work or a set of dishes/pots/pans for homeless young adult in CHRIS 180 apartment
- $250 - Cost for one foster youth to participate in high school sport, marching band, art classes, or theater
- $500 - Winter coats for six youth or GED tests for four young adults
More fundraising tips here! Register today and we'll see you at Manuel's Dec 10th!