Up Coming show...
November 2, 2013. 9pm
All acts are featured on the recently released Pour le Corps Records Compilations Cassette (scroll down for more information about that...). Here's your chance to come see us live, and check out our full sets in the historic Lower Greenville district of Dallas, TX. Show starts at 9pm/ LT is headlining.
The show is $5 online at prekindle.com or at the door. (Be sure to mention LT!)
Food available from the venue's award-winning sister restaurant, Daddy Jacks.
~ Crown & Harp ~
1914 Greenville Ave
Dallas, TX 75206
FB Event Page
Order your own CD
of the Bob Dylan
$10/ Order from me by emailing/ responding to firstname.lastname@example.org or...
released 08 September 2013
UnderCover & Faultline Studios Present:
Bob Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited
Featuring Guest Music Director, Karina Denike
1. "Like a Rolling Stone" â€“ Members of both Real Vocal String Quartet + Inspector Gadje â€“ Vocal Chamber/Balkan Brass
2. "Tombstone Blues" â€“ Beth Lisick â€“ Spoken Word/Poet
3. "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry" â€“ The Struts â€“ Rockabilly/Rhythm nâ€™ Grit
4. "From a Buick 6" â€“ Lily Taylor â€“ Synth-Pop
5. "Ballad of a Thin Man" â€“ Karina Denike â€“ Torch Pop/Motown Noir
6. "Queen Jane Approximately" â€“ Carletta Sue Kay â€“ Indie-Pop/Gender-Bender
7. "Highway 61 Revisited" â€“ Quinn DeVeaux and The Blue Beat Revue â€“ Blue Beat Dance
8. "Just Like Tom Thumbâ€™s Blues" â€“ Whiskerman â€“ Rock/Soul/Folk
9. "Desolation Row" â€“ Kugelplex â€“ Klezmer/Old World Party
UnderCover & Faultline Studios Present: Bob Dylanâ€™s Highway 61 Revisited is the 7th showcase from this collaborative series.
Pour le Corps Records
releases Cassette Comp/
Presented by Pour le Corps Records in Dallas, TX.
Stream/ download it HERE.
All tracks are new! Pour le Corps Records has curated these acts from all over the US and Canada. The compilation was a special release for the 2013 International Cassette Store Day September 7th. Check out what D Magazine had to say about the party at Good Records in Dallas, TX. Pour le Corps also hosted a tour through LA & SF, CA/ Portland, OR/ Denver, CO this past month to celebrate the release.
On a personal note, I recorded the song, Ride in Dallas with PLC, though the song was inspired by my time in Santa Fe in the early 2000s, and written while I was living in San Francisco. Have you ever driven "down Cerrillos in the nighttime"? I borrowed the lyrics as a tip-of-my-hat to the group, Caguama. Hope you enjoy! I've been recording with Pour le Corps all year, and we only have a few songs left in the project. Keep an eye and ear out. xo
2013 Tour Re-Cap
Hope to see you soon! xoLT