Standguide South Yorkshire AEB Stage 1 Expression of Interest
Standguide Limited intend to tender to deliver the Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority Adult Education Budget as a prime provider and are seeking expressions of interest from potential supply chain partner organisations. We intend to tender for Lot 1 - Supporting residents into employment, delivering to residents who will need support to enter/re-enter the workforce. Delivery will include:
- Provision that reduces the levels of digital/data exclusion which includes training, linking directly
- to skills acquisition into any of our key employment sectors with sustainable jobs
- All provision in this Lot should include basic (up to Level 2) English, Maths, and English to Speakers
- of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Digital should reflect the current national entitlement (as a minimum)
- Sector Work Academy Programme (SWAP) linked to key employment sectors.
Key employment sectors are:
- Health, Public Services and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
- Construction, Planning and the Built Environment
- Information and Communication Technology
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Business, Administration and Law
We are looking for suppliers who can provide good or outstanding quality of education and value for money, and are especially interested in applications from providers already delivering in South Yorkshire, particularly those with qualification offers and employer relationships relevant to the South Yorkshire priority sectors and those with COVID-resilient delivery models.
If you are interested in joining our supply chain, please visit https://www.standguide.co.uk/partnership-opportunities/
and complete and return our EOI by 5pm on Friday the 15th
of January 2021.
Advertise with ERSA