The conference will be a chance to explore the future of Virtual Reality (VR) in healthcare as well as its applications in learning, medical interventions and clinical evaluations.
International and Canadian speakers will unpack the concepts, recent research, and explore the future of Virtual Reality in the health sector.
- Stéphane Bouchard: Creator of the ‘Laboratoire de cyber psychologie’ at Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Thomas Talbot: Principal Medical Expert, USC Institute for Creative Technologies
- Emmanuel Durand: Member of the research team of the SAT/CHU Sainte-Justin living lab
- David Schacter: Chief Operating Officer at Jintronix
- Frédéric Guarino: VR Valley Network Montreal
- Dr. Susan Rogers: Project manager of the eHealth Initiative at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Moderator: Matthieu Dugal, journalist at Radio Canada