November News 2019
1) ksa agm December 3
2) squash options locally
3) squash courts in the interior
2019 KSA AGM
The 2019 AGM is scheduled for Tuesday, December 3, at 7:30 pm
What: Kamloops Squash Association Annual General Meeting
When: Tuesday, December 3, 7:30 pm
Where: KSC Boardroom, 1550 Island Parkway, McArthur Island*
Who: Anyone interested in the future of squash in Kamloops is welcome to attend.
- Call to order, announcements
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of minutes of 2018 AGM
- Financial Report
- Directors Reports
- Initiatives: Current, short-term, and future
- New Business
- Nominations/Elections of board members
*we have a boardroom booked at the Kamloops Sports Council office, located at the western end of McArthur Island. Click on this text to link to a map. If you would like detailed instructions or more information, send us an email.
Kamloops Squash Association is a non-profit, community-based society, dedicated to promoting the growth and development of squash in Kamloops.
Nominations for new directors will be welcome at the AGM.
Squash in town
We are continuing to explore two potential timelines: (1) finding a solution for courts as soon as possible (2) building towards a sustainable and long-term solution for squash courts.
(1) may include: the courts at TRU, or building courts in any space with adequate height, or both
(2) is a longer term project, creating a facility that has a long-term sustainable future for the sport.
It's an ongoing work in progress and we hope to have some updates soon. If you have any questions or would like to help in any way, send an email to email@example.com.