Fireworks at San Angelo's RiverStage
Saturday night, downtown San Angelo comes alive with the Star-Spangled Banner Concert and Fireworks Show at the Bill Aylor Sr. Memorial Riverstage located on the south bank of the Concho River near the Oakes Street bridge at 1 Love Street.
Fireworks underwritten by Home Motors
The show is free and open to the public. The show is headlined by the U.S. Air Force Band of the West, the cannons of Fort Concho, and the After Party featuring the music of Fleetwood Mac.
Please forward this email to your friends!
The Official Drink of the Star-Spangled Concert & Fireworks:
Here are last minute planning details for attending the show:
The show will kick off at 6:30 p.m. Here’s the schedule
- 6:30 p.m. Presentation of the colors by the Fort Concho Honor Guard
- 6:45 p.m. San Angelo Community Band, sponsored by Shannon Medical Center
- 7:35 p.m. Mariachi Alma Mexicana, sponsored by La Esperanza Clinic
- 8:45 p.m. West Texas Jazz Orchestra, sponsored by Discover San Angelo!
- 9:40 p.m. U.S. Air Force Band of the West, sponsored by The Bank & Trust
- 10 p.m. Fireworks with the 1812 Overture performed by the Band of the West, Sponsored by Home Motors
- 10:20 p.m. After Party featuring the music of Fleetwood Mac by Forever Mac, sponsored by Sendero Drilling
- 12 midnight: Conclusion of Program
Live Stream Starts at 6:30 p.m.
The entire evening will be live streamed on San Angelo LIVE! via:
Who is Performing?
Here is a feature video story on Mariachi Alma Mexicana:
Mariachi Alma Mexicana sponsors:
Here is a feature video story about the San Angelo Community Band:
San Angelo Community Band Sponsors:
Here is Forever Mac, the Fleetwood Mac tribute band who is hosting the After Party:
After Party Sponsors:
Parking is limited close by. VIP parking will be the entire San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts parking lot. Avenue A is closed for buses loading and unloading.
U.S. Air Force Band of the West Sponsor:
How to get there
Uber and Lyft are excellent ways to get to the concert. Have your ride share driver drop you off at the intersection of S. Oakes St and Love Dr.
- No coolers inside the Riverstage due to heightened security and health concerns. Bags are checked at the entrance.
- Concessions are available throughout the Riverstage, including water, soft drinks, beer, wine, hamburgers and hotdogs.
- The Oakes Street bridge will be closed from approximately 9:30 p.m. until after the fireworks conclude at approximately 10:20 p.m.
- Celebration Bridge is closed for the fireworks
- Heff’s Park, located immediately north across the river from the River Stage, will have some access available. There are areas that will be closed for the fireworks and the Fort Concho Cannons will be located there. Warning: The cannons are very loud.
- The Weather is forecast to be cloudly and cool. It will rain during earlier in the day, but expect the showers to subside before 6 p.m. Temperatures are in the mid-80s for the evening. Here's the continuously updated weather here.
Live Stream and the West Texas Jazz Orchestra Sponsors:
VIP Tables Available
A limited number of VIP tables with VIP parking at the museum are still available. Tables seat 8 and will be served heavy appetizers by Besos Events. The VIP area has its own restrooms and cash beer & wine bar. You can order at table here while still available.
Special Thanks to:
|Centurion Planning & Design
W&W Afco Steel
Benjamin Beaver Real Estate
Bentwood Country Club
City of San Angelo
Congressman August Pfluger
Webb Stokes & Sparks
ERA Newlin & Co.
Harper Funeral Home
Cardiology Associates of West Texas
Robert Massie Funeral Home
San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts
Miss Hattie's Restaurant