A Limited Number of VIP Tables are Still Available
A Star-Spangled Banner Concert & Fireworks on July 3 at San Angelo's Bill Aylor Sr. Memorial RiverStage is the party of the decade. Already, the response has been tremendous and we expect over 10,000 people will make their way to the show that is completely free.
You may want to get in front of the crowd with VIP treatment. Here are highlights for our VIP tables:
- The VIP area will be served by Cynthia Diego's excellent Besos Events. Table clothes, wrapped chairs, unique decor, and drink buckets
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres will be served, included in the price
- A wait staff will tend the tables, including service from the cash beer and wine bar
- VIP-only restrooms and concessions
- Recognition of your company or group from the stage
- VIP parking close by, near the San Angelo Museum is included with each VIP table
- VIP tables are close to the stage
- Each table seats 8 people
- Kid friendly, too!
Here's the Line Up:
- 6:30 p.m.: San Angelo Community Band (with cannon fire by the Fort Concho & Goode's Light Artillery Company)
- 7:35 p.m.: Mariachi Alma Mexicana
- 8:47 p.m.: The West Texas Jazz Ensemble
- 9:35 p.m.: U.S. Air Force Band of the West
- 10:15 p.m.: (Approximately) Fireworks with Cannon Fire
- 10:45 p.m.: The After Party Featuring Forever Mac, a tribute to Fleetwood Mac
- 12:30 a.m.: Conclusion
This is the biggest event in San Angelo in decades and you're invited to experience it in a very unique way!
You can order VIP tables online at Stubwire (all fees are waived), or by calling San Angelo LIVE! at (325) 340-1238 and we can email you an invoice. All major credit cards accepted.