Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the success of our Holiday Bazaar-- helpers, crafters, shoppers, cooks, and guests. A special thanks to those who helped us set up before and clean up afterwards. The soup seems to gets better every year and entices more and more people to come for lunch. The centerpieces of food were donated to Renton Salvation Army Food Bank.
Winners of the raffle items were:
- Framed cross-stitch by Barbara Glasscock –
- Watercolor by Joyce Walker – Jan Dittmar
- Rosemaling painting by Karen Mullen – Lezle Resor
- Mink bear by Penny Winter – Jan Tessin-Thuline
- Lego Advent Set – Teresa Platin
- Little Orphan Annie -- Jon Miller
Proceeds from the bazaar will benefit several programs for youth, schools, and women. It looks like the net profit is near $2100.
Thanks to Everyone