A (possibly forgotten) member benefit
How to use the national WCA website.
In addition to our chapter website (http://www.wcaga.org), don’t forget the national website.
It is loaded with information and has members-only sections.
To access your membership benefits, features, and the member directory, and manage your
personal information, you must log into the Members-only space. To log into the Membersonly
space located on the WCA home page, you to need complete these steps to create your
1. Go to www.nationalwca.org
2. If necessary, enable pop-up windows on your browser (if you have disabled this feature).
At the top of the webpage, you should see a space to input your email.
3. Fill in your user email into the email field.
4. A window pops up asking you to give your member id # - MEMBER NUMBER. If you
do not know your member number, email me and I will send it to you.
5. A system-generated password will be emailed to you.
6. Go back to nationalwca.org, fill in your email address and the system-generated password.
7. A new tab titled MY MEMBERSHIP will appear between CONFERENCES and
9. Click on MY MEMBERSHIP, a drop-down menu of benefits and features will appear.
10. To change your password or update your personal records, select Member Directory
from the drop-down menu. Click FIND, locate your record in the list, and then click on
You can now edit your password as well as update your records. Passwords MUST BE
between 6 and 16 characters. Click SAVE!
11. Other features under MY MEMBERSHIP lets you post to the calendar and blog, offers
various discounts on subscriptions, and gives you access to the ArtList calls for art listing site.
Also, a link to your personal website can be posted onto the national site to enhance your
visibility. Add your website URL to your personal info inside of the Member Directory, or email
the URL to the Director of Operations, Karin Luner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maggie (Vicki Bethel)