Come, and you will see.
- John 1:39
Dear 2019 Spiritual Journey Community:
Thank you for participating on The Church of Conscious Harmony's 2019 Spiritual Journey. I trust that it has been a deeply enriching experience. Whether you engaged via Zoom or in person, our Spiritual Journey curriculum and Spiritual Journey groups were a reminder of the gift of being on the spiritual journey alone, together.
Before I share the primary reason for my writing, I'd like to take a moment to send gratitude to our wise writing team members, each of whom contributed to our spiritual edification through their teaching and writing, week after week. We are blessed by the way in which our Spiritual Journey curriculum writing team organized a vast amount of resources and shepherded our year-long learning experience. Thank you, Pamela Begeman! Thank you, Mary Anne Best! Thank you, Lauri Raymond!
The primary reason I'm writing is to provide a concluding email for our 2019 Spiritual Journey. The theme for this teaching is on living "an intentional life." So, I'd like to extend an invitation to you to prayerfully consider a particular and unique way of living an intentional life in 2020:
The Journey School
What is The Journey School?
of The Church of Conscious Harmony
The Journey School is a school of transformative spiritual psychology and practice of The Church of Conscious Harmony (CCH). The Journey School consists of the following three components:
Are there levels of participation in The Journey School?
- A weekly Thursday evening class exploring the ideas and practices of the Work of Inner Christianity integrated with wisdom from the contemplative Christian tradition.
- An annual, yearlong curriculum consisting of a weekly email which includes Scripture, teachings from the Work of Inner Christianity integrated with contemplative Christianity, homework exercises, links to definitions, readings and related resources.
- Weekly Journey Groups, the primary place for the nurturing of spiritual community in a small group setting.
Yes. One can engage The Journey School at a level that fits your available time and spiritual hunger:
Read more about the The Journey School here. An FAQ is here. Sign up for the The Journey School and your level of participation here.
- Receive weekly email only (required for Journey Group and The Journey School Thursday class participation).
- Receive weekly email and participate in a Journey Group (Zoom or in-person groups are available).
- Attend The Journey School Thursday evening class (class will be one-way Zoom enabled, allowing for you to watch and listen).
- Receive weekly and attend the Thursday evening class (no Journey Group participation)
- All of the above.
- Participate in all offerings and commit to being a CCH Oblate, living the Oblate Rule of Life.
Here are three key dates to keep in mind as we begin The Journey School experience and form new Journey Groups in 2020:
Again, thank you for your valuation and participation in the 2019 Spiritual Journey! May our journeys continue to unfold deeper into the love of God, wherever and however your path unfolds.
- January 9, 2020: First class of The Journey School and first email as a part of The Journey School annual curriculum.
- Week of January 6, 2020: Journey Group online sign-ups begin.
- Week of February 3, 2020: Journey Groups begin.
From my heart to yours, I wish you and yours a spiritually fruitful Advent and Christmas.
In Christ, for Love,
An archive of previous emails may be found here.