My new Mastering Index Tuning workshop sold out.
SQLBits just added a second day - move fast!
I'm teaching an all-new hands-on workshop, Mastering Index Tuning. I'm taking my favorite, toughest modules of my 3-day online class and condensing them down into a 1-day workshop.
You'll learn quick, easy techniques to use the right nonclustered indexes, filtered indexes, indexed views, and columnstore indexes that will work on SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, and even Azure SQL DB.
The most important stuff:
- SQLbits is 31 Mar to 4 April at Excel London
- The full registration is just £1199 for the whole event, including pre-con workshops!
- The price goes up £300 on Friday, so move fast
- If you want to follow along during the workshop, you can bring a fully-charged laptop with the Stack Overflow database (any size will work) and you'll be able to solve the same problems I'm solving onstage
- Attend my pre-con workshop, and I'll give you a free year of access to my Consultant Toolkit, the very same app I use to gather data from my own clients
- After the workshop, you'll even be able to attend a 3-hour online webcast where I'll show you how I use the Consultant Toolkit for index tuning
If you couldn't get into my Tuesday one, and you registered for something else on Wednesday, Bits will also let you switch classes - but you'll just need to move fast, since once the seats are gone for my Wednesday one too, that's all she wrote.
I'm really excited, and I can't wait to share my latest class with you in London.
Registration is open now
- get your seat today!
See you there!