Join the European Early Stage Investment Community in Moscow
Early Bird registration deadline extended to Friday 23th August!
Meet the European early stage investment community in Moscow for a unique event with experts and practitioners from across Europe, Russia and beyond. The full day Bootcamp training and the traditional Winter University - this edition with an increased practitioners - will provide you with enriching learning to overcome your daily challenges whether you're an investor or a professional from the sector.
Get an insight into Russia's booming economy, learn the best tips to invest in the country or find investors for your portfolio deals. Russia's angel community and early stage VC sector is very open for international collaboration and with the Russian National Business Angels Congress running side by side with the Winter University you will have plenty of opportunities to meet and engage with Russia's most prominent players.
Do you know Russia's traditional TV format "The Million Dollar Mind Game"? Brush up your knowledge and join us playing an adapted version to early stage investment experts!
Important remarks to plan your participation:
- Early Bird registration is available until August 23rd (Friday!)
- We are offering a package option worth considering comprising the Bootcamp, the Networking Dinner and the Winter University.
- EBAN members benefit of reduced rates. It's never late to join EBAN and benefit of these and other special conditions.
- Hotel negotiated rates are only available until August 26th and September 1st depending on the hotels.
- European citizens require a Visa to visit Russia. We recommend you applying for a tourist Visa to which you will require an invitation letter issued by your hotel. Check your nearest Russian Consulate and start your application process in advance.
Learn more about the Winter University and book your seat in the following link: www.wumoscow2013.com
Looking forward to meeting you in Moscow!
EBAN- The European Trade Association for Business Angels, Seed Funds, and other Early Stage Market Players
Rue Vautier 54 | 1050 Brussels | Belgium
T: +32 2 626 20 62
F: +32 2 626 20 69