We are recruiting a number of voluntary positions to join our Board of Trustees. To help us to achieve our objectives and grow our areas of influence, we now need experienced people to join our Board. Whether you are an experienced Trustee, or wanting to take your first step towards involvement, we want to hear from you.
Our new Trustees will have skills in at least one of the following areas:
- Press and PR
- Political influencing
- Clinical experience of CMV
- Personal experience of CMV
- Charity experience (as a Trustee, volunteer or paid role)
- Professional experience of working with parents and families or children with special needs.
We will offer you:
- A warm welcome!
- Opportunities to make strategic decisions and develop new skills
- Induction and reimbursable expenses
- Chance to improve health and wellbeing of people & communities
Time commitment: Meetings are held monthly on-line and in the evenings (approx 1 hour). Two of these meetings a year are replaced by a longer Saturday face-to-face meeting in London (expenses reimbursed).
Deadline for applications: Friday 29th April, 2022
Interviews (on-line) to take place in May, dates to be arranged
For further details of how to apply, or to find out more with an informal chat without obligation, please contact email@example.com
We are very grateful for your help.