Year of the Sheep
Are you ready for a change in pace?! I know I am! As we leave behind the year of the horse which has literally galloped by, we now enter the Year of the Wood Sheep. Here is what we can look forward to!
* This is a year to cultivate contentment, and find refuge from the chaos, in the harmony found in nature.
* In the Sheep Year intimacy, family and close friendships are valued. We can be more caring, gentle, and sensitive with each other.
* This is a year to develop a wild heart, open to love and acceptance on all levels. All acts of kindness, cooperation, healing and creativity are encouraged!
* This year brings a yin energy, which fosters growth from giving and receiving true care. We grow strong when weâ€™re aligned with the power of nature and the Earth, and each other in community.
* So symbolically, we can declare 2015 one to plant seeds of inspiration into fertile ground. The wild energies of the last few years take root, bloom into tangible, beautiful and harmonious expressions of that passion.
Bring ON the LOVE and HEALING!
Start now, by scheduling your next acupuncture appointment today and let the healing begin...
To schedule, call:503.308.9363
book on line at: www.blackpearlacupuncture.com
Looking forward to a great Year of the Wood Sheep with you!
For more information on the year of the sheep click here!
Insights are from the Mystic Mama website, where this link will take you.