Towne Station HOA Newsletter
Volume 5 Issue 9 - March 2015
Trees, Trees, & More Trees!
The "You Buy the Tree, We'll Plant It" Weekend!
EXCITING NEWS: Towne Station HOA is implementing a Tree-Lined Street Initiative.
Homeowners may purchase their trees online at our website, and then we'll place a bulk order for the trees, which will be delivered AND installed the weekend of April 25th & 26th.
Here's some details:
- We have 6 choices of Trees, all are fast growers
- Each Tree is just $38 (no tax added in)
- Each Tree is a 7-gallon tree, standing between 4' to 8', depending on tree type
- Tree price includes tax AND INSTALLATION (seriously)
- Delivery & Installation scheduled for weekend of April 25th & 26th
- Deadline to place your Tree Order: Thursday April 9th 2015
We hope that every Homeowner who doesn't have trees in their front yard will order some trees. Feel free to order 1, 2, 3, or more!
Got Questions? We"ve Got Answers!
Click Here for a PDF of our FAQ's
What Kind of Trees are We Talking About?
Tuscarora Crepe Myrtle
Natchez Crepe Myrtle
American Red Maple
Purple Leaf Plum
CLICK HERE for a FULL Description of the Tree Choices
Benefits of Tree-Lined Streets
The benefits of planting trees and/or having Tree-Lined Streets are so numerous that we can't list them all in this Newsletter. But here's a few really nice benefits:
CLICK HERE for a PDF of Benefits of Tree-Lined Streets
- Increased Property Value - Typically a 5%- 18% increase
- Reduced Speed in Neighborhood - Drivers typically drive SLOWER on a Tree-Lined Street
- Noise Reduction - Trees absorb sound, in addition to lower noise from reduced vehicle speeds
- Air Quality - Shading can reduce temperatures, and decrease ground-level ozone
- Public Health and Sense of Community - Residents are more likely to spend time outside, walking, getting to the know the neighborhood and other residents
- Appearance - Just imagine what our neighborhood may look like in 5 years, or 10 years, after trees are planted
How Do I Place My Tree Order?
Just log-on to our website and Click on 2015 Tree Project in the black bar at the top of the website.
Or, you can go straight to our Online Store HERE
Installation Waiver - In order to have your purchased Trees installed by the HOA, the Tree Installation Waiver must be signed and returned to the HOA no later than Thursday April 16th 2015.
NOTE: You can return the Signed Installation Waiver via mail (send to our PO Box Address) or by fax. Fax# 866-726-5513