Continuing service update
WSROC CEO, Charles Casuscelli
The current COVID-19 pandemic is a challenging situation for all.
WSROC is adhering to the standards prescribed by medical authorities and NSW and Federal governments; within this context, we remain committed to maintaining business as usual, as far as is practically possible.
Like you, we wish to maintain a healthy and balanced perspective, particularly in ways that are not virus-related.
Our focus is firmly on supporting our stakeholders, with the continuation of projects and priorities to the greatest extent possible.
In this way, we hope to sustain a balanced approach to the current crisis and to shore ourselves up, ready to be getting on with things when the emergency is over.
- Projects and business continue, within new parameters
- Office hours remain in place
- Staff are working remotely and are contactable by phone and email
- The office telephone number remains operational - 02 9671 4333
- Media and social media will continue as usual
- Information regarding councils' discretionary adjustments to operations will be shared via our news feed, or check individual council websites for updates
- Contact us for support or information
As we navigate this difficult time, we do so in the knowledge that our region’s communities are resilient and resourceful.
We are confident that we will prevail together, to continue working for Western Sydney’s brilliant future.