Highlights from 2011
We tried, tested and posted tons of recipes over the past few months including some traditional Indian recipes as well as some Indo-fusion recipes. We even did some specials during Diwali (the Indian Festival of Lights) and the Holiday Season. These were some of our most popular recipes:
- Salmon in Sweet and Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Wholesome Almond Laddoos
- Stuffed Cheese Ball Curry (Paneer Kofta)
- Indo-Japanese Rice Balls (Onigiri)
- Coriander and Mustard Strip Steak
- Pumpkin Halwa
We plan to feature a recipe every Wednesday with Menu Offerings for Special occasions.
We have also been extremely overwhelmed with the wonderful response from all of you and have created a special "Testimonials"
page to highlight all the wonderful words from our supporters.
Plans for Q1 2012
- Look out for some Menu Specials during the Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day and Holi (India's Festival of Colors) to name a few.
- Online Store - We are working on providing freshly roasted and ground Indian spices to our customers. More details to follow over the next few months.
Meanwhile, happy cooking!!
Mona and Shalini