Congratulations to all of recent graduates!
Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
- Tripleberry Farm will have lots of our pesticide-free strawberries this week. I will also be bringing our berry jams including traditional and reduced sugar strawberry. Goat milk soaps will also be available.
More hot pepper jams to impress friends with while entertaining from Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies!! Rhubarb Jam, Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Rhubarb Jam (made with Fisher Hill Farm's spray free strawberries, rhubarb is also spray-free) Zucchini Relish and Dill Relish for summer grilling, both are good on burgers, hots and sausages.
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
Bag Size Maple Cotton Candy, Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Foccocia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer Bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Come find a flavor you haven't tried yet at Maggie's Mustard Seed 'n More. With 25 specialty mustards to choose from there's plenty of unique choices!
- Bedient Farms will be fully stocked with beef, pork and chicken! Check out our $30 pork package…2 Chops, 2 Breakfast Sausage and 2 Sweet Italian Sausage! Also start planning and stocking up for the 4th of July with $5 packages of all beef patties and $5 packages of beef and pork kabob meat! Order ahead for large quantities!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have head lettuce, radishes, fresh garlic and garlic scapes, peas, potatoes, carrots, parsnips and cabbage. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
- Pasta Classics will have a wide variety of ravioli, including portabella,rosemary and thyme,and crab and shrimp. Our fresh pasta flavors are garlic and pepper and lemon pepper. And we will also have plenty of stuffed breads for an easy heat and eat dinner or snack.
Kitchen Blessings will have several kinds of fresh baked cookies including the popular iced lemon cookie. And stop by and try our lavender shortbreads. They are so fragrant and taste like summer!
We will also have pies, fresh scones & cinnamon rolls.
It's going to be a warm weekend and we bake so you don't have to!
- Bon Appetreats will have a nice assortments of healthy dog treats
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets (possibly including an early stray sunflower or two), beeswax tapers, and Star Wars soaps.
- Howell Farm continues to have garlic scapes.
- Smugtown Mushrooms will have fresh homegrown Shiitake mushrooms, mushroom grow kits and books and info about Foraging and cultivating.
- JonJohn's Bakery will be featuring ,Breakfast sandwiches, sausage with peppers and onions, Mom's Mac & Cheese, coffee, lemonade, strawberry Rhubarb pie, pecan pie, blueberry muffin,raspberry blueberry muffins, chocolate brownie muffins, Lemon blueberry cake, raspberry blueberry coffee cake, grandma's breakfast cake, carrot cake,chocolate peanut butter chocolate cake, brownie cheese cake, and Peanut butter balls, and a few surprises see you then!
We hope you've noticed the Canandaigua BID (Business Improvement District) booth at the north end of the market. Each week, as proprietor schedules allow, a different Downtown business will be featured. Stop down this week to see Gail Herman of The Medicine Shoppe!
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!