Declare your independence from the grocery store and support our small, independent family businesses!
Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
Next weekend, July 9th:
With a market scavenger hunt, music & more and bike donation collection!
- Rise and Shine Bread will be back this week with English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer Bread, sweet breads and brownies
Bedient Farms will have lots of great packages for your weekend full of sunshine and grilling! Camping out? Cooking out? Sausage Package 2 Breakfast, 2 Sweet Link, 2 Sweet Bulk $35! Ground Beef Patties 5 pkgs $25. Bone-In NY Strips $10 each. Pork Chops 2 for $7. Fresh and full stock of Chicken! Check out the website or Facebook for more specials and updates! Don’t forget to order ahead for large quantity, best availability and first choice on steak selections!
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Pasta Classics' ravioli flavors will include 3 cheese, roasted red pepper and goat cheese, and crab and shrimp. We will also have our fresh cut pasta, and a wide variety of our baked stuffed breads for holiday picnics.
- Kitchen Blessings will have blueberry, red raspberry, fruits of the forest & elderberry pies. We will also have several kinds of cookies including patriotic cutouts, lemon cookies, and the delicious fragrant lemon lavender shortbreads. Also cinnamon rolls, scones, and don't forget the energy bites and Paleo chocolate chip cookies which are all made with local ingredients and are gluten free.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets. Also the sunflowers started to blossom this week, so look for the first few bunches of those.
- JonJohn's Bakery will be featuring hot breakfast sandwiches, coffee, peach cobbler, strawberry rhubarb pie, decadent chocolate brownies with toasted pecans, lemon blueberry cake, grandma's breakfast cake, blueberry & raspberry & brownie muffins, sweet potato tarts, peanut butter balls, a Jonathan's special 4th of July layer cake, small cakes & cheesecakes and a few more surprises for the holiday!
We hope you've noticed the Canandaigua BID
(Business Improvement District) booth at the north end of the market. Each week, as proprietor schedules allow, a different Downtown business will be featured. Stop down this week to see American Made! Find our more about them on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanMadeStore/
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!