Many thanks for our best Opening Day ever last weekend. Let's do it again this Saturday; we'll put our pavilion to good use, rain or shine!
Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
We have some new vendors we're excited for you to meet and many of our familiar favorites. Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... all of it fresh, local and delicious!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Beer Bread, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- Riedman Happy Hives will be buzzing at the market with Summer and Fall honey in glass 1 and 2 lb jars. Come by and take the seasonal honey taste challenge .. can you tell what the bees pollinate by tasting it?
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm is fully stocked with:
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread
Maple Garlic Rub
Granulated Maple Sugar
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products: Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub and Lip Balm.
- Maggie's Mustard Seed 'n More will have 25 specialty mustards...we are still waiting for those brave customers to try my Ghost XX mustard!
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has Strawberry Rhubarb Jam ,No-Sugar Blueberry Jam, Tri-Berry Jam, Concord Grape Jelly, Elderberry Jam, Orange Marmalade, 3 kinds of granola, Bread and Butter Cukes, Zucchini Relish, Hot and Mild Salsa and many other jams and jellies and a selection of Once Again Nut Butters from Nunda.
- Seneca Vegetables will have fresh rhubarb, potted herb and vegetable plants, a large variety of coleus plants, flowering annual plants, hanging baskets and flowering pots.
Kitchen Blessings will have all of your favorite cookies this Saturday. We will also have Rhubarb, Strawberry-Rhubarb, Red Raspberry, and Fruits of the Forest pie among other treats as well.
Don't forget our new energy bites that are healthy and gluten free.
Remember......all of the fruit we use is grown on our premises. We bake with locally milled flour from Yates County, NY. And....we bake with FRESH brown eggs laid by our hens.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets. Look for the peonies!
- K&S Bischoping will have apples this week. It certainly feels like fall so apples are a perfect snack choice!
- *New Vendor* JonJohn's Bakery will be featuring grandma's breakfast cake, blueberry & raspberry muffins, butter croissants, Jonathan's locally famous carrot cake, mini strawberry rhubarb & apple pies, mini cheesecakes, Oreo cookie cheesecake brownie, pineapple upside-down cake, Lemon blueberry cake, blueberry/raspberry coffee cake, peanut butter balls, our special feature surprise layer cake and a few more surprise delights! Looking forward to a beautiful day.
- Bedient Farms will be stocked up on beef, pork and chicken! We have everything you need to enjoy a beautiful upcoming week of grilling! Whole Chickens cut-up for the grill are $1 off and all Sausage is $6 per pound. Hope to see you!
- *New Vendor* Finger Lakes Food Cart has an impressive selection of hot food items, several using items from market vendors!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have Spring mix cut lettuce, asparagus, green garlic, radishes, sweet salad turnips, scallions, potatoes, onions, rutabaga, carrots, parsnips and rhubarb. FRESH, FREE RANGE Chickens and Eggs as well as Red Jacket juices. Some of the first strawberries will be the reward for our Early Bird Customers!
- *New Vendor* Howell Farm is starting the season with garlic scapes. Come find out more about this unique item that is gaining in popularity.
*Pasta Classics and Tripleberry Farm will miss this week but will be back the following Saturday, 6/18*
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!