It's going to be colder than...
an Eskimo outhouse!
But come out, dressed for the occasion, and we'll warm each other with our presence!
During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has the shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 2/13, 2/27, 3/12, 3/26, etc.
It is worth your time remembering it's a market weekend and stopping in to see us!
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of everything! No need for freezers, we will have a full display for you to grab what you want and go! Order ahead for even speedier service. We will have an express lane to beat the cold! We have A LOT of pork, check out our pork variety packages on the website
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have soft sugar shaped maple heart candy and maple cotton candy for Valentines Day! We will also have 3 flavors of maple syrup, maple cream spread, maple mustard, maple garlic pepper rub and hard maple drops for scratchy throats.
- Clearview Farm is bringing certified organic rutabaga, carrots, celeriac, sunchokes, black Spanish and daikon radishes, purple-top and golden turnips, Callan Farms dry black beans, Italy Hill popcorn, dried herbs (thyme, rosemary, Italian oregano, Thai basil, Genovese basil, and lemon basil), organically-fed stewing hens and certified organic eggs
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Stout Beer Bread
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies will be bringing dark chocolate and peanut butter treats to buy for your sweethearts and a package for yourself!! Also spiced nuts and Paleo cookies! I have many jams and pickles and all three kinds of granola!
Market only last for one hour, come support us crazy vendors that are coming to Happily serve you!!
We love all of you faithful customers!!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have salad greens, Asian greens for salads or braising and sweet Hakurei salad turnips. You'll also find carrots, parsnips, potatoes, cabbage, kale, onions and rutabaga. Several varieties of local apples and Red Jacket juices along with free range eggs & FRESH WHOLE CHICKENS!
- Italy Hill Produce's frozen baby ginger will be available at Bedient Farms' booth this weekend!
We'll miss Newbury Park Pastries, Pasta Classics, Kitchen Blessings and Riedman's Happy Hives this weekend. Look for them again soon!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!