These wonderful photographs, capturing some of our variety and fall colors, were taken last Saturday by Michele Kisly, the photographer for the Downtown Business Improvement District.
See more of the album, and Michele's work, here!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Plan to visit our Winter Market as well, November-May.
Every other Saturday, 10am-11am, behind The Dalai Java & Byrne Dairy. 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 12/31, etc.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer Bread, sweet breads and brownies
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm: Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
Maple Cotton Fluff
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
Maple Cream Spread
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple dog treats
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Fisher Hill Farm will have sweet potatoes, leeks, cauliflower, eggplant, peppers, radishes, garlic, potatoes, parsnips, sweet & cooking onions, beets, kale & Swiss chard, several winter squash varieties and local grapes, including Concord. Pumpkins & gourds too! FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available. Thanksgiving turkey orders now being taken!
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flowers and sunflower bunches. Also broom corn wreaths and swags, flowered gourds, pumpkins on a stick, and bittersweet.
- Kitchen Blessings will still have fresh grape pies along with other fall treats. We'll also have cider donuts and pumpkin scones. Please keep in mind that orders will be taken for Thanksgiving. We offer pies, dinner rolls, or anything else you may need.
- K&S Bischoping will have Honey Crisp, Gala, Jonagold, Gold Delicious, Cortland, Fuji, Macoun, Empire, Crispin and Northern Spy. Also a selection of heirlooms that are always fun to try if you want something different.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!