We're back under the pavilion this Saturday, June 4th.
Longer hours return, 8:30am-12:30pm.
Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you all again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
We have some new vendors we're excited for you to meet and many of our familiar favorites. Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... all of it fresh, local and delicious!
- Lakestone Family Farm has fresh organic spinach, Swiss chard, kale, boc choi, radishes, eggs and chicken, all certified organic!!!!
- Bedient Farms is excited to kickoff the summer market under the pavilion with a full stock of beef, pork and chicken! Come check out our full line-up of grilling items including steaks, chops and many chicken cuts. We will have ground beef patties 5 packages for $25 as well as beef shish kabob meat $5 per package. Also stock up on our $9 New York Strip Steaks!
- Maggie's Mustard Seed n More currently has 25 specialty mustards and of course I have a new one to sample, Garlic Dill. I also have a Ghost XX mustard that will be for the select few customers that dare to try it! We look forward to seeing our old customers and welcome new ones!
- *New Vendor* Smugtown Mushrooms will have fresh, home grown Shiitake mushrooms. Plus mushroom cultivation supplies, to grow indoors or outdoors. Kombucha starters, and extracts. Learn about workshops and more!
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has many different jams and jellies being made each day! Also for your picnic season we have zucchini relish and chili sauce and bread & butter pickles for hot hamburgs and sausages. I am still making my regular 3 different varieties of granola and I have a good selection of Once Again Nut Butters from Nunda, a small employee run, local company.
- Tripleberry Farm will be bringing fresh made pesticide-free berry jams, available in both traditional and reduced sugar. I will also have lots of new scents of goat milk soaps along with all of our original scents.
- *New Vendor* F. Oliver's Oils & Vinegars specializes in providing the very best oils and vinegars & herbs and spices available anywhere; everything in our store is sourced from similarly focused family owned businesses. Come try the taste of a truly fresh, ultra-premium olive oil or fine, freshly ground spice is a revolution.
- K&S Bischoping will have an assortment of nice crunchy apples
- *New Vendor* JonJohn's Bakery will have our famous carrot cake, Oreo brownie cheesecake, grandma's breakfast cake, blueberry & raspberry muffins, berry breakfast cakes, chocolate brownie muffins, peach cobbler, strawberry rhubarb pies, lemon blueberry cake, peanut butter balls, caramel pecan pies, a double layer chocolate peanut butter cake, iced lemonade, hot coffee.
- Bon Appétreats will have a nice assortment of dog treats, there will also be wheat free flavors
Kitchen Blessings Baking will be back for our 11th season.
As always...we will start off with fresh Rhubarb items such as pie, bread, and the popular Red Raspberry & Rhubarb Scone. Also...don't forget our popular cinnamon rolls and the Healthy Breakfast cookie. And new this year....delicious & healthy energy bites. Great for breakfast or anytime...and they are gluten free.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm has Bag Size Maple Cotton Candy, Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly and a wide variety of products including 3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark, Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard, All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits,
Body Care Products: Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub and Lip Balm.
- *New Vendor* Finger Lakes Food Cart has an impressive selection of hot food items including,
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches (Bacon and Sausage come from Bostrom Farms)
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Egg and Cheese Sandwiches (Bread is from Rise and Shine Bakery)
Breakfast Peddler Plates aka "Trash/Garbage Plate)
Cheesy Grits, French Toast Bread Pudding, topped with Two Eggs and covered with a meat hot sauce.
Plus our normal menu for lunch starting at 11am
- Pasta Classics ravioli flavors will include, portabella,rosemary and thyme, butternut squash, and feta and spinach. We will also have our fresh cut pasta, and plenty of our baked stuffed breads.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have Spring mix cut lettuce, asparagus, green garlic, radishes, sweet salad turnips, scallions, potatoes, onions, rutabaga, carrots, parsnips and rhubarb. FRESH, FREE RANGE Chickens and Eggs as well as Red Jacket juices.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!