The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
- Newbury Park Pastries is bringing chicken, panang, veggie, shepherds & pulled pork pot pies this week.
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has Cherry Berry Jam made with fresh cherries,strawberries and raspberries! Many more jams being made daily along with granola and Once Again Nut Butters!
Also the first batch of Peach Jam with Karen Bishopings Flaming Fury Peaches!!
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches. Also a fresh batch of dinosaur soap bars scented Sweet Orange this week.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- Clearview Farm is bringing a plentitude of certified organic young green and golden zucchini and yellow summer squash, a few bread zucchini,
Genovese and lemon basil, scallions, cucumbers, a very few ground cherry samples (for a taste of what's to come), certified organic and organically-fed free-range eggs, fresh thyme, sage, oregano, lemon mint and valerian root (great for insomniacs).
- Riedman Happy Hives will be there with the sweet stuff. Stop by to taste our Fall and Spring Raw honey.
- Sacheli's will have our sauces. The food truck will be at the Middlesex Music Fest 9am-9pm.
- Kitchen Blessings will usher in the month of August with all the favorites you have come to enjoy. Several kinds of fresh baked cookies, soft cinnamon rolls, and fresh fruit pies. Thanks for making our booth a part of your Saturday!
- Fisher Hill Farm has sweet corn, new potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and fresh onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free blueberries, blackberries and raspberries this week. We will also have our goat milk soaps including Jewel Weed for poison ivy, Clean Dog for a flea and mosquito repellant (not just for your dog, it’s great for gardeners to keep away mosquitoes!) and several of our other popular scents.
- Bedient Farms will be fully stocked with beef, chicken, pork and lamb! Let us know what you need for the grill! We have a limited amount of Bacon! Yes Bacon! Order now or miss out. Also we have a great supply of sausage right now, breakfast and sweet Italian.
Both Spotted Duck Creamery & Sacheli's Bistro Bus Food Truck will be at the Middlesex Music Festival
on Saturday 9am-9pm.
Pasta Classics will also not be at the market this week.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!