on Saturday, July 4th!
Come stock up for the weekend eating festivities!
We're back... every Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm... under the Mill Street pavilion and we are looking forward to another great summer season!
- Kitchen Blessings will have a variety of pies, cookies and other fresh baked items. Come on down and pick up dessert for your weekend or just stop and say "hello". We love seeing you!
- Bedient Farms hopes you have a wonderful Independence Day! Don’t forget to celebrate FOOD FREEDOM, your freedom to choose nutrient-dense, healthy food and support local, sustainable family farms! We have some HOT DEALS for your grill this week!
**Fireworks Package** 5 pkgs Ground Beef Patties AND 5 pkgs beef kabobs $50
**FireClucker Deals** Half Chickens 2 for $20, Leg and Thigh Pkgs 2 for $20, and Whole Cut-up Chickens $15 each
We have lots of steaks, chops, ribs and roasts for BBQ sandwiches! We also have Sausage, pork and lamb!
Let us know ASAP what you will be needing as this is the busiest grilling weekend of our year and supplies will go quickly!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Rye, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Dairy Free Coconut Key Lime.
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Our latest, Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Stop by Maggie's Mustard and sample some "firecracker" Hot Mustard...We grow the 4 hottest peppers in the world! For customers that like mild or sweet mustards we have them too. Thank you faithful customers and friends.
- Sacheli's will be there with our sauce line... be ready for some alpaca items fresh from the mill next week!
- Sacheli's food truck will be there with our classic egg and duck egg sandwiches, as well as our chicken parmesan sandwiches, our new favorite deep fried green beans, onion rings, and beignets!
- Fisher Hill Farm has zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and young onions. We also have potatoes and cooking onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Nordic Farm Jams will have 4th of July Jam, will also feature Hot Pepper Jams for holiday entertaining. New this week, the first week of Black Raspberry Jam! For another holiday treat I will also have Red, White & Blue Jam in regular as well as No Sugar Added.
- At Lakestone Family Farm, Josh has been hard at work picking wild black cap berries, so he or I will bring those.
Denis will be bringing our first tri-color string beans, fava beans, sugar snap peas, broccoli raab, broccoli, golden beets, radishes, hakurei turnips, Napa cabbage, garlic scapes, green onions, curly and Tuscan kale, Swiss chard, eggs, and fresh whole chickens and cut chicken pieces. As always all certified organic.
- Tripleberry Farm will have a VERY limited supply of fresh pesticide-free raspberries this Saturday. I will also have our fresh berry jams, traditional and reduced sugar. I will have lots of goat milk soaps, including Jewel Weed for poison ivy and Clean Dog with 5 essential oils that repel fleas and mosquitoes along with your favorite scented and unscented soaps.
- Amber Reifsteck may be short on bouquets this week due to attending a relative's funeral, but will try to put together a half dozen. Back to normal next week and hopefully should have some sunflowers by then as well.
Riedman's Happy Hives
Good Life Tea
Newbury Park Pastries
Raymor Wine Cellars
will NOT be attending the market on 7/4.
Look for them again next Saturday!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!