Just in case the heat didn't give it away the sweet corn, melons, tomatoes and apples at the market this weekend prove that it's the height of summer at the market!
Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
A few of our vendors alongside Canandaigua Mayor Ellen Polimeni at our 15th Anniversary celebration!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Fresh Ayr Farm will be at the market with it's "supersweet" corn. Sorry we were not there last week but the drought left us short in the patch that was ready. The new patch is much better.
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of beef, pork and chicken! Don’t miss our great deals on pork throughout the month of August and September! Check out the website.
- Riedman Happy Hives will be there with a variety of local raw honey. Come by for a taste!
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
Howell Farm has many varieties of garlic including, German Red, Chesnok Red, and variety packs. Featuring garlic braids and bulb ties.
Howell Farm will also have other produce including, Heirloom tomatoes, super sweet cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have watermelons, cantaloupes, tomatoes, sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash & cucumbers, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes, sweet & cooking onions and carrots. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
- Amber Reifsteck will have sunflower bunches and a few mixed flower bouquets.
will have apples including Pristine and black berries on Saturday
. A cold fruit on a hot day is very refreshing! :)
- Maggie's Mustard Seed and More will return to market this week....and we have our Horseradish XX mustard this week..for our wonderful customers! We will have the BIGGEST banana squash for spectators. Not to sell but to see. And we will have some mild and hot banana peppers and jalapenos.
- JonJohn's Bakery will have an extra helper this weekend so Juan will be cooking breakfast
sandwiches on the grill, We'll have zucchini bread, a selection of fresh fruit pies & cobblers, lemon blueberry cake, fresh blueberry & raspberry muffins,chocolate brownie muffins,mystery brownies, carrot cake & cheesecake brownies, croissants, peanut butter balls, double decker cake,Grandma's breakfast cake and a few more surprises!
- We do know already that, sadly, Kitchen Blessings and Pasta Classics will NOT be at the market this weekend.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!