We're in the final countdown of our "summer season" of weekly markets under the pavilion. Come on down the rest of the month and make the most of all we have to offer!
We remain under the pavilion until Halloween!!
The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
The Winter Market will begin its every other Saturday schedule on November 7th. During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has much shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 11/7, 11/21, 12/5, 12/19, 1/2, 1/16, etc.
- Lots of jams being made this week at Nordic Farm; Mango Jam, 3-Berry Jam, Apple Butter and many more!! Granola and pickles and picking up Once Again Nut Butters, cashew butter, sunflower and crunchy peanut ,all organic!!
- Wohlschelegel's Naples Maple Farm has 3 grades of maple syrup, a fresh batch of gourmet maple cream spread, granulated maple sugar, maple garlic pepper rub and maple mustard. Maple pairs well with acorn squash and has many healthy benefits compared to brown sugar. Try some maple today!
- Clearview Farm is bringing Winter pears; delicata, acorn, carnival, butternut, and honey nut butternut winter squash; pie pumpkins, baby spinach, baby bok choy, arugula, escarole, eggplant, sweet green and red and poblano peppers, beets, Easter egg abd watermelon radishes, leeks, scallions and assorted herbs
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Pumpernickel, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- K&S Bischoping will have lots of varieties of apples -- Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Fuji, Gala, Macoun, Empire, Crispin and Cortland. Also just in Stayman Winesap.
- Newbury Park Pastries will have chicken & shepherds pot pies this week. Our customers can find our pies with pasta classics products in their space.
- Pasta Classics will be there with a variety of ravioli, including roasted red pepper and goat cheese, and sausage and roasted garlic. Also, our fresh pasta, and baked stuffed breads.
From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Cinnamon Stick- for the fall feeling in the air.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and duck eggs.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets and even a sunflower bunch or two this week. Also little flowered gourds, broomcorn swags, and a dried flower wreath.
- Fisher Hill Farm has winter squash, beets, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, potatoes, head lettuces, radishes, garlic, carrots and onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Our guests this week at the market will be:
- 1) Canandaigua Comfort Home Care
- 2) RESOLVE- will be there with their Purple Outhouse! They are a nonprofit for those in Domestic Abuse situations. Come find out more about their campaign DVStinks! October is Domestic Abuse Awareness month.
Get ready for a "howl"ing good time on Main Street next Saturday, 10/24....
you'll find all sorts of activities downtown for young, old, 2-legged or 4!
(Click on posters to be directed to the Downtown Canandaigua website)
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!