The end of the Winter Market season is here!
Thank you so much to our amazing customers for supporting the Winter Market, week after (every other) week!
This Saturday, 5/21 market remains in the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java with hours of 10am-11am.
Saturday, 6/4 we kickoff the Summer Season with our longer hours of 8:30am-12:30pm and move back to our Mill St. pavilion home!
Could you do us a favor and visit TripAdvisor.com to leave a review of the market? You already know about this local gem; our hope is that with the listing we can be introduced to new locals and visitors!
- Lakestone Family Farm will have Fresh organic chicken, eggs, green garlic and spinach.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have
Maple cotton fluff
Golden Amber Dark Maple Syrup
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Cream Spread
Maple Garlic Rub for Grilling
Soft and Hard Molded Maple Sugar Shapes.
Maple Vanilla Soap, lotion, scrub and lip balm.
- Bon Appetreats will have an assortment of dog treats
- Many jams made each day at Nordic Farm Jams. Paleo cookies and brownies. Spiced nuts. Bread and butter pickles, Zukes and Cukes. Full selection of Once Again Nut Butters.
- Bedient Farms will have everything you need to enjoy a beautiful weekend of grilling! Don’t forget to stock up for Memorial Day! Hamburgers, Steaks, Sausage, Chicken and more! If you need it for the grill I am sure we have it, JUST ASK! See you at the market and thanks so much for a successful winter market season!
Pasta Classics will be there Saturday, with ravioli, including 3 cheese, feta and spinach, and sausage and roasted garlic. We will also have our baked stuffed breads, and fresh pasta!
- Seneca Vegetable returns and will bring bedding plants, herbs, and hanging baskets to the last winter market on Saturday.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have salad greens along with carrots, parsnips, potatoes, cabbage, beets, onions, kohlrabi and rutabaga. Several varieties of local apples and Red Jacket juices along with free range eggs & FRESH whole chickens. FRESH WHOLE DUCK this week! Check it out!
Kitchen Blessings Baking will miss this weekend but will be under the pavilion on June 4th!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!