Some new faces on our farms!
Same friendly faces at the market!
During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has the shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 4/23, 5/7 and 5/21
Could you do us a favor and visit TripAdvisor.com to leave a review of the market? You already know about this local gem; our hope is that with the listing we can be introduced to new locals and visitors!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Raisin and Beer Bread
- Clearview Farm will have certified organic ramps (wild leeks with recipes available), luscious eggs in various sizes and colors, Callan Farms dry black beans (on sale), Italy Hill popcorn, herbs (sage, Italian oregano, Genovese basil, lemon basil, and lemon mint), and 100% grass-fed Angus beef, ground and other cuts.
Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have
Maple cotton candy in quart containers.
Golden Amber Dark Maple Syrup.
Maple cream spread, maple mustard, granulated maple sugar, maple garlic rub, soft and hard maple sugar shapes.
Body care products;
Maple vanilla soap, lotion, exfoliating scrub and lip balm.
- Bon Appetreats will have a nice assortment of dog treats and some new flavors
- Bedient Farms is loaded up with all of your grilling needs! Enjoy the sunshine and your grill with the following, mouth-watering cuts!
Pork Grill Package 2 Chops, 2 Steaks $20
Smoker Package Pork Ribs $5 per pound
Sirloin Steak $9 per pound
Beef Grill Package 2 NY Strip, 2 T-bone $45
Shish Kabob Pkg 2 pkg beef cubes, 2 pkg pork cubes $20
Family Grilling 5 lbs. of Sirloin $43
Whole, Half, Cut-up Whole and Leg and Thigh Packages of Chicken Buy One Get One Half-Off!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have salad greens along with carrots, parsnips, potatoes, cabbage, beets, onions, kohlrabi and rutabaga. Several varieties of local apples and Red Jacket juices along with free range eggs & whole chickens.
Newbury Park Pastries and Pasta Classics will miss this weekend but will be back soon!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!