Lots of opportunities to
The Downtown Canandaigua Art & Music kicks off Friday night and runs through Sunday afternoon.
The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
We're here... every Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm... under the Mill Street pavilion and we are looking forward to another great summer season!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Rye, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies!
- Newbury Park Pastries is bringing chicken, panang, shepherds, veggie & pulled pork pot pies
- Riedman Happy Hives will BEE back from vacation this week with just-filled jars of the sweet stuff. Stop by and say hi and grab some of our raw honey in 8oz plastic squeeze jars and popular 1 and 2lb glass jars.
- Bedient Farms will have lots of grilling items! Come stock up on steaks, ribs, chicken, chops and lamb! We will have Sweet Italian Pork and Lamb Sausage along with Stew Beef for Kabobs and More! Let us know what you need ahead of time so that we can save it and bring it with us!
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with fresh cookies, biscotti, cinnamon rolls, scones, and pies. This week the feature pies will be peach and peach melba ( peach with red raspberries). Come on down and say hello!
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Dairy Free Coconut Key Lime.
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Our latest, Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Dark Forest- cherry with dark chocolate bits.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Fisher Hill Farm has green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and young onions. We also have potatoes and cooking onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Nordic Farm has the first batch of Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickles!! Also some standard varieties of jams, peach, strawberry, strawberry rhubarb, hot green pepper and mild green pepper.
- Pasta Classics is back this week with a wide variety of ravioli, including black bean, pepper jack, and cilantro, and our garlic and pepper fresh cut pasta.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches. Will also have a fresh batch of catnip and trying out a new soap scent this week: lemongrass.
- Sacheli's will have our full line of sauces and spreads as well as alpaca socks, hand dyed yarn and scarves!
- Sacheli's food truck will be there with our egg sandwiches, chicken parm and veggie quesadillas!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!