Our Summer Season draws to a close this weekend with our final market under the pavilion. We truly thank you for a wonderful season. But this isn't the end of our relationship!
See us every other Saturday all winter long, 10am-11am, behind The Dalai Java & Byrne Dairy on South Main Street.
Come for the market this Saturday and stay to celebrate Fall with all of Downtown Canandaigua!
More info here!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Plan to visit our Winter Market as well, November-May.
Every other Saturday, 10am-11am, behind The Dalai Java & Byrne Dairy. 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 12/31, etc.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market this weekend with the sweet stuff - raw honey in glass jars - variety of sizes as well as beeswax too.
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with cookies, pumpkin scones, and cinnamon rolls. See you there
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm: Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
Bag Size Maple Cotton Fluff
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
Maple Cream Spread
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple dog treats
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Fisher Hill Farm will have carrots, broccoli, celeriac, fennel, sweet potatoes, leeks, cauliflower, eggplant, peppers, radishes, garlic, potatoes, parsnips, sweet & cooking onions, beets, kale & Swiss chard, several winter squash varieties and local grapes, including Concord. Pumpkins & gourds too! FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available. Thanksgiving turkey orders now being taken!
- Amber Reifsteck will possibly have a few flower bouquets (if it doesn't freeze), some pumpkins on a stick, flowered gourds, broom corn swags, and bittersweet.
- Pasta Classics will have all of our fall flavored ravioli, including pumpkin, butternut squash, and apple Gorgonzola and walnut. Also, plenty of baked stuffed breads for the football weekend!
- K&S Bischoping will have quince and also continue to have a large selection of apples including Honey Crisp, Empire, Macoun, Jonagold, Gala, Gold Delicious and Fuji. Come check out our selection of heirlooms. You may find an old childhood favorite or one that you've hear of and never tried! :)
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!