Somehow, the fifth Saturday of the month seems a little extra special!
This one especially seems like an extension of summer.
Come spend part of your weekend with us!
The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- Tripleberry Farm will be bringing pesticide-free blackberries and raspberries this week. I will also have a good selection of our pesticide-free, traditional and reduced sugar jams along with some goat milk soaps.
- You'll find gourmet maple cream spread, maple mustard, granulated maple sugar, maple cotton fluff and 3 grades of pure maple syrup in glass or BPA-free plastic from Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm.
- Fresh Ayr Farm will be there again this week with the “sweetest corn” around. If you’re thinking of freezing some corn to enjoy this winter, you can purchase a bag of 52 ears for $15 and save $3.00! If you want a bag, come to the market early as we sell out before the market closes at 12:30. Better still, call 585-329-4575 to reserve a bag for freezing or feeding large groups! We may not have enough sweet corn to bring to market Labor Day weekend. Order corn for freezing etc. this week just in case.
- Maggie's Mustard is excited to be back at the market this weekend. Maggie will not be at the market at all in September so if you are in need, stop by and see her this weekend!
- Pickles, pickles, pickles!! Nordic Farm is busy every day making jams, pickles and zucchini relish!! And also granolas!
- This week Lakestone Family Farm has heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, sauce tomatoes, slicing tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, potatoes, red gold and blue boiling potatoes, kale, romaine, leaf lettuce, leeks, turnips, beets, eggs, and fresh chicken, all certified organic
- K&S Bischoping will have Canadian Harmony peaches, Sun Glo nectarines, William's Pride and Paulared apples.
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate, Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos. Dark Forest- cherry custard with dark chocolate bits.
Wild Shangri-la berry (wild black raspberry).
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage.
- Fisher Hill Farm has cantaloupes, sweet corn, new potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and fresh onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Amber Reifsteck will have sunflower bunches and mixed flower bouquets. Look for the "autumn lilies" in the mix.
Pasta Classics is away this weekend and so will NOT be at the market.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!