and the market back under the pavilion!
We're back... every Saturday... with longer hours (8:30am-12:30pm) and we are looking forward to another great summer season!
There is a lot going on in Downtown Canandaigua this Saturday from the market making its "Summer" opening to live music, horse-drawn carriage rides and an evening wine walk all adding to great things you'll always find on our historic Main Street. Come on down!!
- Fisher Hill Farm has head lettuces, radishes, Hakurei turnips, green garlic, kale, garlic scapes, potatoes, onions, and asparagus. From the 'other side' of the farm we'll have fresh chicken, free-range eggs and assorted Red Jacket juices.
- Sacheli's will have our line of sauces and cheese spreads. We will also have advance sale tickets to our Blues and BBQ event June 13.
Sacheli's Bistro Bus will not be at market until 6/20.
- Newbury Park Pastries is bringing chicken, veggie, panang, shepherds & pulled pork pot pies.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Rye, Raisin, Wheat, Brownies
- Bedient Farms will be stocked up with all of your grilling needs! Beef, Pork, Chicken and Lamb! Some cuts are somewhat limited so don’t forget to let me know ahead of time what you will need if possible.
Can’t wait to see everyone under the pavilion for the start of a great season!
- Lakestone Family Farm will have fresh organic chicken available whole or in a variety of cuts including boneless breast, tenders, wings, drumsticks, split breast, thighs, thigh quarters, necks, livers, hearts, feet and soup bones. We will also have organic veggies including our mini-jewels lettuce bouquets, rainbow chard, kale, baby boc choi, Hakurei turnips, radishes, spinach and also eggs!
- Good Life Tea joins us with hot & iced tea along with premium loose leaf teas for you to brew at home!
- Riedman Happy Hives will be there with some of the sweet stuff – local raw honey in 1lb and 2lb sizes.
- This week Tripleberry Farm will be bringing our freshly made Pesticide-Free Jams. Our flavor of the week is Strawberry, made with this year’s fresh berries. I will have our full selection of traditional and reduced sugar jams. In addition, I will have our Blueberry Double Chocolate Brownies, Tripleberry Blondies and Maple Syrup Pecan Sticky Buns.
We also have some new scents of our moisturizing goat milk soaps this year, including Pink Grapefruit and Peppermint Wake-Up.
Kitchen Blessings is looking forward to starting our 10th season at the CFM this year.
We will be having ALL of your favorite cookies, some varieties that were not at winter market will be back. We will have as always, fresh cinnamon rolls, scones, and fresh fruit pies. Remember that i do take orders for items. Just call ahead. The sooner, the better.
From Spotted Duck Creamery:
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
A new release! Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits
Our latest addition! Dairy Free Coconut Key Lime.
- From Gottslond Farm:
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Maggie & Jim of Maggie's Mustard are glad to be returning to the Canandaigua Farmers Market. We value our return customers and look forward to new customers. We will have 23 varieties of our specialty mustards. Newest to the line of mustards is our Sweet n' Spicy. Stop by to sample it. Our market opening will offer for customers to buy one 9 oz jar and get one 1.5 oz free.
- Seneca Vegetable will have herbs, hanging baskets, bedding plants, flowering plants and vegetable plants.
- Clearview Farm is bringing certified organic onion scallions, green garlic, early spring-dug red sunchokes, rhubarb, certified organic and organically-fed free-range eggs, fresh and dried herbs, fresh mint, dried cannellini and black beans
Italy Hill produce will join us beginning 6/13, K & S Bischoping will join in July when their first peaches are ready. We have a few new vendors, come meet some great new small businesses and catch up with your old favorites!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!