Nothing cute to say this week, this email is way too late!
But you shouldn't be late getting to the market on Saturday. Fruit season (blueberries, raspberries, cherries, and more) is upon us and those sweeties sell fast!
And also in the NEW category is Raymor Estate Cellars introduction of their Hard Apple Cider!
The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with raw unpasteurized honey from our local Canandaigua-based aviary. Stop by and taste our spring and fall honey. We think you’ll be surprised how different the pollens the bees collect affects the taste and color of the honey!
- Many jams and jellies being made each day at Nordic Farm as well as 3 kinds of granola and go nuts... Spiced Pecans are back and Spiced Walnuts, great to eat out of hand or use as salad toppers.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Pumpernickel, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies!
- Sacheli's will have our line of sauces spreads and alpaca goods.
- Sacheli's food truck will be taking a hiatus for vacation and to discuss with the City recent notification of a change in permitting requirements and understanding for the concession trailer.
- Newbury Park Pastries is bringing chicken, panang, shepherds, veggie & pulled pork pot pies
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches. The first of the dark sunflowers are just starting to come on this week as well.
- Raymor Wine Cellars is at the market this week with their usual lineup along with their NEW Hard Apple Cider!
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Dairy Free Coconut Key Lime.
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Our latest, Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Dark Forest- cherry with dark chocolate bits.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Fisher Hill Farm has sweet corn, new potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and fresh onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Tripleberry Farm is in peak season for our pesticide-free blueberries this week. I will have some of our no spray giant blackberries and raspberries as well. And will have a small selection of our jams and goat milk soaps.
- Clearview Farm will be offering certified organic Genovese and lemon basil (Kurt suggests a lemon basil vinaigrette for your salads and Genovese basil and garlic scape pesto), scallions, young green and golden zucchini and yellow summer squash, cucumbers, certified organic and organically-fed free-range eggs.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!