This weekend our Main Street neighbors double in number as the annual Art & Music Festival runs Friday-Sunday!
Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
A sincere Thank You to our community of customers who brought in over 40 bikes for R Community Bikes to rehab and then donate to those most in need.
We also enjoyed watching the kids enjoy the other Kids Day festivities, the adults helping find scavenger hunt clues and play with the musical petting zoo appeared to be having at least as much fun as the kids!
- Howell Farm will have a few different varieties of garlic this week. We will have both soft and hardneck and we will be featuring both braids and bulb ties.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Beer bread, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- K&S Bischoping will have black raspberries and red currants this week.
- It is getting to be that time of year at our booth where pies reign supreme at Kitchen Blessings. And this week we will have Red Raspberry, peach, elderberry, blueberry, fruits of the forest and black raspberry pies.
There will also be lemon scones, big soft cinnamon rolls, and all of your favorite cookies.
And remember...we bake with healthy ingredients such as special soft whole wheat flour filled with nutrients, our own farm fresh eggs and fresh local fruits.
- Maggie's Mustard Seed and More has their usual large selection of gourmet mustards.
- Many jams and jellies this week at Nordic Farm, Strawberry Banana Jam, more fresh Black Raspberry Jam, I sold out last week, and also some Black Raspberry Jelly! Also Apple Jelly, from K & S Bishoping apples we juice ourselves, Concord Grape Jelly from grapes we juiced last fall when they were at the peek of perfection, Black Cherry Jam with fresh black cherries and our first batch of Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickles! All 3 kinds of granola this week!
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have head lettuce, radishes, fresh garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes and carrots. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
We hope you've noticed the Canandaigua BID (Business Improvement District) booth at the north end of the market. Each week, as proprietor schedules allow, a different Downtown business will be featured.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!